- Invite patient - Invites a patient to the team, will create a record for the patient unless the identifiers are already in use - in which case the patient will receive an invitation to join this team (and the patient will appear underneath the activated patient list until they accept).
- Add many patients - Invites multiple patients to the team using a CSV file populated with patient details, this function will create records for all the patients unless the identifiers are already in use - in which case the patient will receive an invitation to join this team.
- View list of patients invited who have accounts with other teams - Patients who have activated accounts created by other teams who have subsequently been invited to current team, will appear under the 'waiting consent' list below the activated patients list.
- Search for an activated patient by name or DOB or hit 'Go' to view list of 50 patients.
- Edit an activated patient's demographic details.
- Remind a patient to register - Will send a reminder email to patient, asking them to register.
- Add professional to a patient's record - Invite a professional (outside of team) to a patient's record.
- Reset a patient's password - Will send a password reset email to the patient.
- Add carer to a patient's record.
- Assign other teams within your organisation to a patient.
- Use email for carer - Re-assign patient's email address to a new carer record.
- View list of patients that need activating - Unactivated patients are patients who have created their own accounts, and will therefore need activating by a clinical team (identification takes place and identifier (NHS/MRN/Team) needs to be added to record.
- Activate a patient - Coordinators can activate a patient account and record this here, entering the idenfitiers for that patient.
- Enter patient's e-mail to an unregistered patient.
- Resend confirmation email to an partly registered patient.
- Remind to register to an unregistered patient.
- Invite professional - Invite a professional to the team.
- Add many professionals - Add multiple professionals at once using a CSV file.
- Contact Preferences - Select which professionals are contactable in the team.
- Deactivate a professional account - This will discharge the professional from the current team - the discharged professional will no longer have access to the current teams patients.
- Reset a fellow professional's password.
- Activate accounts for previous professionals - Reactivate the team's previously deactivated professional account.
- Add coordinator - click button to invite other coordinators. Name and email. Registration email will be sent to invited coordinator.
- Remind a coordinator to register - If coordinator has not registered then remind link will send another registration email to invited coordinator. Status will show created.
- Edit a coordinator e-mail - Click to change the email of an invited but unregistered coordinator.
- Deactivate - This will discharge the co-ordinator from the current team - the discharged co-ordinator will no longer have access to their PKB Co-ordinator account for this team.
- Enter a 'Welcome to Patient' message - Enter a customized message on patients' home pages.
- Enter 'Information about your team' - This text will appear next to your organisation logo when patients view you in the 'Sharing' section of their records.
- Enter a 'Footer for email messags' - this can be entered in plan text or HTML format, and will appear at the bottom of every email notification PKB sends to patients.
- Enter a 'Welcome to professional' message - Enter a customized message on professionals' home pages.
- Check ' send symptoms reminders' box - Check this to send daily emails to patients to remind them to update their symptoms. Please note patients can opt out of these emails.
- Get the REST API Access Token - For configuration of REST API integration.
- Select additional consent Questions to display - Ticking these boxes asks patients for additional consents and how they want to be contacted (Contact by email, SMS, post, Contact for research, storage and use of clinical samples).
- Add plan template - Create customizable care plans templates to be used by professionals and patients. Care plans can contain videos, questionnaires, text, measurements, lab results, symptoms and attachments.
- Edit a care plan template - Edit existing care plan templates.
- Duplicate a care plan template - Click duplicate to create a copy of that care plan template.
- Export a care plan data - Click export to export care plan responses from patients to professionals.
- Delete a care plan template - Click to delete the care plan template. All care plans that are already saved by professionals and patients will not be deleted. Deleting care plan templates will remove that template from being used from that time on by professionals and patients.
- View a care plan template - Click on the name of the care plan template to view it in the coordinator portal.
- View weekly usage statistics - Shows number of patients and professionals invited and activated each week. Shows number of messages and HL7 sent each week. The numbers in parentheses show the total number since the site went live.
- Send consultation - Send a consultation to all patients.
- Download export of consultation data - Download export of consultation data in spreadsheet format.
- Select anonymisation for consultation data - Select what identifiers should appear in export of consultation data. Select 'with NHS number', with 'Organization level IDs', with 'Both' anonymisation for consultation data.
- Edit the symptom's list - Select which symptoms you wish to appear on patients' homepages to monitor.
- Stop tracking symptoms - Clear symptom tracking settings.
- Order the symptom's list - Select what order you would like team symptoms to appear on patients symptom list
- Weighting - Used to make certain symptoms trigger the alarms more quickly than others.
- Amber/Red Threshold - The values at which alarms will be triggered for professionals and patients.
- Create link - Adds a link to the team Library.
- Create folder - Creates a new folder for the team library.
- Upload file - Adds a file to the team library.
- Delete a link - Removes a link from the team library.
- Organize folders - Drag and drop to reorganize the order of the folders.
My account button
- Update your profile - Includes demographics such as Name, Gender, Address, etc... Go here to edit profile. To save any changes, input your password.
- Set up a new password - Click to change password and update security question.