To see data in PKB, a user must register with PKB. The registration process includes verifying the identity of the user i.e. that the email address belongs to the person who is supposed to have access to the records.
For patients, mass registration is the best route for identity verification - it is the fastest and cheapest way to get lots of patients onto PKB. So, it is the fastest way to get a return on your investment on working with patients.
- Individual face-to-face registration and identity verification
- Group face-to-face registration and identity verification
- Mass registration with kiosks identity verification
- Mass registration with letters identity verification
If you have separately verified the identity of a patient against their digital contact details you can register your patients even faster and cheaper.
- Mass registration with verified email addresses
- Mass registration with verified SMS number
For professionals, single sign-on (SSO) with the internal electronic medical records system's credentials is the best route - it's easiest for the user, which drives usage, delivering a return on your investment in the shared care record.