PKB has full documentation for information governance teams. The page below documents the process for completing IG sign-off in a PKB deployment.
Process for signing IG documents
- Commercial Contract is signed between customer and PKB
- PKB project manager sends email introducing customer IG representative to PKB IG team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PKB IG team sends overview of PKB information governance and documentation
- PKB IG team schedule introduction call with customer IG team. Meeting should include PKB project manager. The call includes discussing the ISA/DPA/AA and IG considerations
- PKB project manager starts Assurance Criteria documentation
- PKB IG team creates PKB-customer ISA / DPA / AA documents
- PKB legal team sends PKB-customer ISA / DPA / AA documents for electronic signing
- CC PKB project manager
- CC PKB IG team
- CC customer’s programme manager
- Signed IG documents filed and data sharing begins.