giving data subjects access to and control over the sharing of their data
As a system handling sensitive data, IG agreements are absolutely critical for any deployment. Organisations have tried and tested methods for giving professionals access to data, but giving patients routine access to and control over data is often new. It is for this reason that PKB’s own IG experts consult with Information Governance teams early in the relationship – aiding the development of new approaches if needed, and providing support for what to many Information Governance teams, appears at first glance to be a challenging new frontier.
PKB has full documentation for information governance teams. The page below documents the process for completing IG sign-off in a PKB deployment.
Process for signing IG documents
- Commercial Contract is signed between customer and PKB
- PKB project manager sends email introducing customer IG representative to PKB IG team (email@example.com)
- PKB IG team sends overview of PKB information governance and documentation
- PKB IG team schedule introduction call with customer IG team. Meeting should include PKB project manager. The call includes discussing the ISA/DPA/AA and IG considerations
- PKB project manager starts Assurance Criteria documentation
- PKB IG team creates PKB-customer ISA / DPA / AA documents
- PKB legal team sends PKB-customer ISA / DPA / AA documents for electronic signing
- CC PKB project manager
- CC PKB IG team
- CC customer’s programme manager
- Signed IG documents filed and data sharing begins.