Apply your brand colours to PKB
You can change the colours of PKB software to match those of your organisation and team brands. This customisation is in addition to your ability to choose the logo, header and footer artwork during your site set-up.
We do not usually recommend colour changes because the standardised PKB colours were chosen to suit the needs of people who experience problems with their colour and vision. However, if your organisations decides to use your own colour scheme, please do so carefully and carry out testing for colour and vision problems.
To set up your colours, please contact the PKB team with your choices.
How to provide colour codes
PKB needs the colours as HTML colour codes i.e. a series of # and six characters, e.g. #000000 for white or #ffffff for black.
These are colours to provide:
- Background: the background colour for most of the page.
- Dashboard button: the colour of the big buttons for different parts of the patient's record.
- Heading: the colour of the large text in a page e.g. the title of the page or the welcome text on the dashboard
- Menu bar: the stripe of colour at the top of the page showing
- Button accent: the colour of the small buttons, and the chevrons within the large buttons
- Link: the colour of links in page